We are a Stockholm-based music tech start-up, that’s on a mission to build a global subscription-based video streaming service for concerts and music documentaries. As music is our passion, we pride ourselves in building curated experiences for fans to explore, helping them relive some of the most iconic concert moments in history.
Are you the next member of our crew?
As Content & Operations Coordinator you will be working on a wide range of tasks that covers everything from receiving content from repertoire owners, to handling and uploading video content onto our internal Content Management System. You will play an active role as the focal point between repertoire owners and the product team at Staccs.
Who Are You?
We are looking for someone who loves music and streaming as much as we do and who fits in a fast-paced start-up environment. Helping us reshape the future of consuming music. Your work will incorporate contact with a wide range of stakeholders, and it is therefore important that you have a good ability in prioritizing your work. You are easygoing and have a broad knowledge and interest in streaming. As a person you are positive, dedicated, structured and a good communicator. You get things done and take pride in your work.
- You have a couple of years’ experiences working with streaming, music, film or in the nearby culture of the music and film industry.
- You have experience using for example Davinci Resolve or Adobe Premier or Final Cut programs.
- You are familiar with Dropbox, MS Office and overall basic knowledge about streaming.
- You have experience from working with Meta Data, pictures video files and overall ingest material.
- Fluent in both Swedish and English.