We are a Stockholm-based music tech startup building a subscription streaming service for music concert films and music documentaries. Our growth agenda is global, and our hearts are in music. We recently launched our first original production with Swedish indie rock artist Hurula and we aim to be the leading streaming platform in the music industry for artists to distribute their live concerts.
Are you the next member of our crew?
As an intern you will be operating side-by-side with our Communications, PR and CRM team to maximize visibility and engagement with our service. You will be provided the freedom to contribute with your own ideas for content creation as we develop our visual profile and future marketing strategies. This is done in collaboration with our team as well as agencies and artists.
Staccs will facilitate a place for learning and growth in a professional environment. With us, you will learn from music industry and marketing professionals with a wide range of experience. As you grow with Staccs, you will develop the skills necessary to succeed in your future marketing career.
Who Are You?
- You are engaged with a positive can-do mindset while being self-going and structured.
- You have a deep interest in marketing and communication.
- You are passionate about music, the music industry and live events.
- You have an interest of learning how music fans interact online, content creation, and social media marketing on platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Reddit.
- Graphic skills with Photoshop and Da Vinci Resolve is a big plus.
- You are currently pursuing a degree in communication, marketing, business or similar.
- You have great communication skills and are fluent in both Swedish and English.
- You have experience in content creation for social channels, both videos and stills, and you have a great feel for setting the tonality in a copy.
- Professional experience is a big plus.